|The ambiance surrounding Dugard Combined|
The results for Choiseul as provided by the Ministry of Education shows that even the top student of some of the schools performed below the top five students of the Dugard Combined. Now isn't that something? Only Dugard, Reunion and Piaye schools achieved or passed the National Mean of 61%. Need for concern?
The rank, school, top student and percentage score will be shown in the following table:
Rank School Top student % score
1. Dugard Cordelia Henry 96
2. Reunion Kherim Nelson 95.67
3. Piaye Obadele Ellevic 92.33
4. Delcer Francis Alexander 90.33
5. R.Doree Chesly Obeuis 89.67
6. Roblot Kareem Jn Bapt 83
7. Mongouge Esther Degazon 81.33
8. Saltibus Anns L Francis 80
Clearly one can deduce that Dugard got the top spot and Saltibus struggling at the bottom of the ladder. Saltibus has been a poor performer for sometime now competing with Mongouge for last place.
What is very intriguing is that some of those students, even though they have topped their school's marks are not in the top ten students from Choiseul. The other top students come from the Dugard School.
Choiseul's 2013 Top Ten CE Students:
1. Dugard Henry Cordelia - 96.00
2. Reunion Kherim Nelson - 95.67
3. Piaye Obadele Ellevic - 92,33
4. Dugard Sherrica Prospere - 90.67
5. Delcer Francis Alexander - 90.33
6. R.Doree Chesly Obeius - 89.67
7. Dugard Caitlyn Theophilus -89.33
8. Dugard Coreen Antoine - 86.33
9. Dugard Kayla Poleon - 85.67
10. Roblot Kareem Jn Baptiste - 83.00
A remarkable achievement by the Dugard Combined School. Dugard claiming 50% of the top ten place in the Constituency.
Corporate Choiseul should really acknowledge this school as well as the teacher, Ms Veronica Stanislas for a job well done, especially in her final year as a teacher. She has just retired this last school year.
Grade 6 teachers from the constituency should really emulate her and get a few tips from her high performance secret book.
BRAVO DUGARD COMBINED !!!!!
In the meantime let's find out why the other six schools in the Constituency continue to perform below the National mean. Lets get Veronica's magic wand to them.