Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pray for the people of Haiti

Lord I just want to say THANK YOU.
Because when I woke up and knew where my children were

Because this morning my home was still standing
Because this morning I am still crying
Because my spouse, my child, my brother or sister, my parent does not need to be buried
or pulled out from underneath a pile of concrete
Because this morning I am able to drink a glass of water
Because this morning I am able to turn on the lights
Because this morning I was able to take a shower
Because this morning I was not planning a funeral

But most of all, I thank you this morning because I still have life
and a voice to cry out for the people of Haiti
Lord, I cry out to you, the One that makes the impossible, possible
The One that turns darkness to light

I cry out that You give those brothers strength
That You give them peace that surpasses all understanding
That You may open up the streets so that help can come
That You may provide doctors, nurses, food, water and all that they need in a blink of a eye

For all those who have lost family members, give them peace, give them hope, give them courage to continue to go on!
Protect the children and shield them with your power
I pray all this in the name of JESUS!!!
St. Lucia is truly blessed!!!!!!!
Reproduced from a friend's email


Check tomorrow's post. A  real shocker?












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya exceptional website! Does running a blog similar to this
require a large amount of work? I have absolutely no
expertise in computer programming however I had been hoping
to start my own blog soon. Anyhow, should you have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share.
I understand this is off subject however I just needed to ask.
Thank you!
my web site - alternate energy