Friday, September 30, 2011
Bousquet Energizes Campaign Crew
This post will refrain from discussing the strategic plans, but rather focus on the issues which the rep disclosed.
1. A presentation ceremony to donate eight laptops to the top students from the primary schools in the district who wrote this year's Common Entrance Examinations will be held over the weekend. The top three CxC passes from the district will also be honoured.
3. A Stimulus package program to the tune of $200,000.00 to be implemented in the constituency starting next month.
4. A number of desktops have been received by the rep. Presently plans are being formulated as how best to utilise these machines. Whether to have an IT centre or spread the desktop throughout the different communities at specific locations. Internet access will also be available for the youth to access.
This was the discussions that was going on with the Italian company which slowed down the construction. However Bousquet feels that Choiseulians and more so our sportsmen and women may not want to wait for too long and so work on the original roof design will continue and constuction will begin in ernest.
7. Choiseul, Rufus maintains will keep on improving as long as he is the Rep. He said he has Choiseul at heart. He reiterated that his first initiateve was to raise the standard of living of his people. This he said will continue and upon conclusion move on to phase two - employment for the youth.
9. On Richard's issue, Bousquet said that a US Visa is not a Right, it is a privilidge offered to you by the United States to visit their country. He mentioned that from richard's entry in to politics there have been an ongoing campaign to bring him down and recently the attacks have been more frequent.
10. Kenny is despised by St.Lucians. Rufus says that the Uwp is starting off the election with five sure seats wheras Labour starts off with three. he undertook a breakdown analysis of all the constituencies and gave the gathering his honest and straigt up conclusions.
UWP A MUST WIN. YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK.