Thursday, July 15, 2021

"FLEX" MAKING WAVES AMONG THE CHOISEUL/SALTIBUS YOUTH

FLEX AND PAULINE
Bradly’s new campaign name…FLEX, is making waves and is fast become the term most mentioned among the young voters in the constituency during this silly season. Remember "En Rouge?"

Recently, according to Bradly at a political meeting in Bellevue, the opposition candidate, Pauline Prospere made some unsavory remarks about why he Bradly chose the name “Flex” for his campaign name.  Bradly went on, “…… I was very, very disappointed when I was told the contents of the meeting” [Translation from patois] “I’m telling you seriously, my heart ached.  Because when you are going in a ring with someone you have to be armed, but the way I see it is that Pauline is campaigning to lose.[Cheers] Pauline is campaigning to lose!! You cannot tell me that you’re telling your audience that my name is Felix so I change it to Flex so as to flex young women. Es sar say pawol?  Es sar say pawol?”

                                             The Origin of the Name FLEX

Bradly then went on to tell his audience the origin of the name Flex. He mentioned that the name actually came on a credit card he applied for about 20 years ago. The card came under name John Flex; he loved it so much that he actually adopted the name and creating an email johnflex@hotmail.com. The Rep went on to say that h=the name Flex has stayed with him from that time and actually many of his friends call him Flex.

Bradly taking a short pause, as if to internalize the whole thought of what Pauline said, he went on to asked, why the SLP candidate should make such a statement.  He went on the tell the 100 plus crowd that he has maintained a campaign clean with the highest standard.  “I do not go low. I always maintain a level. He reiterated.

Bradly, in closing that issue warned,” I am not going to say much on that. But I want to tell Pauline that the person who is Flexing……”  Hmmm,the Rep left it at that and continued with his agenda for the night.

Reaching the opposition candidate for a comment was futile. It may be worth reading this post again: 

https://choiseul-inform.blogspot.com/2021/06/no-chicken-and-rum-during-covid-19.html

No comments: